Virtual WASS 7th Annual Legislative Conference
November 12 @ 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Thursday, November 12, 2020
12:30pm - 5:00pm CST
WASS Members: FREE
Non-Members: $50 per person (you will be billed after registering)
EARN 3.75 Legal CE Hours!
Nearly all learning and networking experiences have changed their look and feel this year. Our legislative conference is no different.
During these unprecedented times...
Tune in to learn how to turn lemons into lemonade for your business!
What Internal/External Employee Handbook changes are needed?
How does business risk play into your decision making process?
How will (or have) the November elections change the landscape for staffing on a state and national level?
- 12:30pm Welcome, Tyler Emerick, WASS President, Celerity Staffing Solutions
- 12:35pm Creating and Maintaining Value in Your Business in Uncertain Legislative and Political Climates, Patrick Morin, Transact Capital Partners
- 1:45pm Employee Handbook Q&A, Mike Gotzler, Littler
- 2:45pm Risk Analysis: Protecting the Staffing Industry, Bob Thompson, WWSPI
- 4:00pm US Presidential Election Results and What It Means to the Staffing Industry, Toby Malara, ASA
We appreciate our GOLD Chapter Sponsors!
Automated Business Designs
Global Verification Network