« All Events
WASS Power 20 Webinar: Insurance Considerations During COVID-19
May 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
|Insurance Considerations During COVID-19
Presented by Jeff Tuisl, Assurance Agency
Tuesday, May 12, 2020: 10-11am CST
FREE for all attendees.
Registration is required and space is limited.
Learn how the COVID-19 Pandemic affects your business insurance.
- In your workers’ compensation program, consider requesting a monthly reporting payment plan.
- Ask for a premium payment grace period on any/all insurance policies due to COVID-19.
- File a business interruption claim.
- Watch for state legislation that may force carriers to remove the Virus/Bacteria Exclusion on policies.
- Be diligent on reducing your credit risk.
- Comply with the ever-changing employment law landscape.
- Consider the higher standard of care that employers will see once returning to work becomes a reality.
20 minute presentation followed by live Q&A.
Sponsored by The Wisconsin Association of Staffing Services