WASS Sponsorship Opportunities
Be exposed to owners and senior leaders of the staffing industry in Wisconsin. Our members turn to WASS to:
- Provide Wisconsin’s Staffing Industry with a persuasive, influential and unified legislative voice
- Gain access to professional development opportunities for staffing industry professionals at all levels
- Network peer-to-peer with industry professionals
- Stay current with legislative and industry trends impacting the staffing industry and business
- Demonstrate your firm’s commitment to high ethics and standards for temporary staffing firms
WASS is made up of both national temporary help companies and local independent firms. Our direction is guided by our members, and the issues of all member companies are considered. WASS is your organization.
WASS offers many benefits to its members and a chance for sponsors to be exposed to:
- Outstanding Programs and Professional Development Opportunities
- Industry-Specific Webinars, Seminars, and Training Programs in Sales, Recruitment, Leadership and Operations
Click here for complete details.